Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Return


I'm finally getting back on track, and so inspired.  It's hard not to be after walking around Paris for a week. There is nothing like some time away from home to recharge and feed your creative spirit. We had an amazing trip and made some great memories together, but It's so nice to be home comfy in our house.  I'm beginning to understand how much of a home body I am..... 

Part of this new year's goal, is staying on top of things with no excuses.  Easier said than done right?! One thing I love to do after a trip is organize all the mementos I've brought back.  I'm a classic sentimentalist, so I keep everything.  From ticket stubs, to maps you name it, it comes home with me.  So for the next little bit I'd like to show you ways to put together meaningful and fun ideas to organize all your momentos in a series called Keepsake.
I'm really excited to be doing this and am hoping to do more series on the blog this year (part of that no excuses thing....)  I've got five great DIY's ready to share with you all so be sure to come back to see what I've got up my sleeve!

No comments: